Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 10, 2010

My progesterone levels dropped this week. So i have started the progesterone pessaries. Out of curiosity i looked them up in the computer database at work last night ( I am a nurse) and it turns out that when started after week 8 of pregnancy they can cause birth defects. So now i am insanely scared. and my Dr isn't back from her overseas trip till Monday. I tried my GP for more info but she couldn't help me. And even the Staff at my Dr's haven't been answering the phone this week.  It feels like a long way till Wednesday when i have my next ultrasound.

3 comments:

  1. Could you try the national drugs hotline? They may be able to advise whether they are category a, b, c etc which might put your mind at rest a bit. I hope you get some answers soon. Thinking of you !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anxious mummy they are Pregnancy category D. doesn't put my mind at ease at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there - I wish I had advice for you as I know waiting is a very difficult thing. Know I'm thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete