Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 23, 2010

Where to form here?

I thought a post was in order on whats going on now.
I saw my Fertility doc again last wed. at first i thought she didn't want to do any further testing. but I've talked her into doing genetic karyotyping on hubby and i as well as what was sent off from bub. she has given me a referral for a hysterscoppy and uterine natural killer cell test. which will have to wait till about 6 weeks after my D&C to do to let everything settle down. When we are ready ti start TTC we have more progesterone treatment they are putting me on a low dose steroid. and when i fall pregnant again I have to take anti clotting needles. Hubby and i aren't trying again until we have the results from the testing. even though i know that your fertility increases that first cycle after a miscarriage. and my fertility doc says there is no reason to wait if you don't want to.  OK so that's the game plan.
Here is what i didn't like from our meeting. My fertility doc has openly said that the treatment for recurrent miscarriage is "all voodoo" and yes she used those words. it only works on a very small percentage of people undergoing treatment. and for the rest it does nothing. And on those that it does work on they don't know why. Why miscarriages and recurrent miscarriages occur is a hugely under researched area. the other thing i didn't like about our meeting is that i think she has put me in the too hard basket. when she came out to call in another pt. she picked up a file looked at it and said to the girl at the desk " this one is too hard I'll see this one first" and put the file down picked up another one and called a couple into her office. when this couple came out she picked up that original file and called my husband and i into the office. I don't want to be in the "Too hard" basket. i want to know why my Angels died and i want more Children. I used to feel a glimmer of hope and my Fertility Docs office. When i walked in on Wednesday the air felt heavy and all i could feel was death.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe your doctor said that at a volume that, whatever her intentions, was audible to anyone. What an unnecessarily heartbreaking, unprofessional thing to do. I wish for your hope to become reality. This must be an incredibly difficult time and I send you (((hugs))). Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete