Why is it they my head won't let me sleep at night but as soon as the sun is up all i want to do is hide under the covers and forget that the world exists.
So sorry for your loss. Thinking of you & sending prayers of comfort your way. A new blog that was started yesterday focuses on helping those of us who have experienced losses know we are not alone...check it out & if you feel up to it you can submit your story as well... http://facesofloss.blogspot.com/
AFM, I am so sorry for your loss. It's hard at any point but after repeated loss it's just that much more of a blow. Hard to experience and so hard to understand. I'm so very, very sorry.
So sorry for your loss. Thinking of you & sending prayers of comfort your way. A new blog that was started yesterday focuses on helping those of us who have experienced losses know we are not alone...check it out & if you feel up to it you can submit your story as well...
ReplyDeletehttp://facesofloss.blogspot.com/
AFM, I am so sorry for your loss. It's hard at any point but after repeated loss it's just that much more of a blow. Hard to experience and so hard to understand. I'm so very, very sorry.
ReplyDeleteLFCA