Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Mother of 4

I always wanted 4 kids. Never in my wildest dreams did i expect that after 4 pregnancies there would be only one pair of little feet on my floor and three pairs of tiny angel wings fluttering in heaven.
it is breaking my already shattered heart all over again.

5 comments:

  1. I followed you over from Noelle's blog.

    I am so sorry for your losses. I've had two myself (first one we never saw the heartbeat) and have a set of twins from one pregnancy. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AFM, I am so devastated for you. I am so sorry I didn't read this post sooner. This is the hardest thing in the world to go through and you don't deserve this. Please feel free to email me anytime if you need, it doesn't matter what you need to say, I am here for you anytime. If you want me to call you I'd be happy to as well. anxiousmummy@hotmail.com.
    I will be thinking of you and checking back often-but I understand if you don't have the strength to blog right now. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm soo sorry. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so sorry

    Its completely unfair and horrid that this has to happen to you.

    LFCA

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry for your loss...

    LFCA

    ReplyDelete