Today i had my follow up ultrasound there is no heartbeat and not blood flow to the baby. The baby measured 8wks 6days it all stopped a day after my last ultrasound when it had a heartbeat of 176.
I am scheduled for surgery tomorrow. they are taking a sample for genetic testing this time. I am gutted. i have been here twice before and thought it might get easier. IT DOESN'T.






My heart is aching for you right now. No one deserves this especially you. Know we are all here for you during this difficult time. Sending big hugs your way. Know you are in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteAFM -- I am the DH of Amy @ Learning to Heal (who posted above). We are so sorry to hear of your loss. I don't often comment on blogs, but could not help but think of you and your husband today after Amy told me your news. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your husband; we are with you in your pain.
ReplyDeleteI am so, so sorry. Your pain must be unbearable. I will be thinking about you and praying for you today.
ReplyDeleteOh no AFM. I am so desperately sorry that you have to go through this again.
ReplyDeleteIt definitely doesn't get easier.
I hope you can get some answers soon.
x
This is terrible news, the pain you must be going through. I am thinking of you today.
ReplyDeleteAlthough it doesn't help, please know that I am terribly sorry for what you are going through. You are right....it doesn't get any easier. Sending lots of hugs and bloggy love your way as you wade through the next, very difficult, days.
ReplyDeleteJo
Oh, I am so sorry. My heart aches for you. I know my words can bring no consolation but please know that you are in my heart and in my thoughts. I will light a candle for your lost little one.
ReplyDelete