Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Miscarriage through Munchkins eyes

12 months ago, my little girl was extremely outgoing. Today She is shy, introverted,clingy and defiantly a Mummy's girl. What Happened? between the ages of 14months and 2and 2months she has watched her Mummy go through 3 miscarriages. Even though i never told her about the pregnancies or miscarriages she has suffered and like her mummy and daddy is now changed. This one has been rough on her already.
I cannot put on the same clothes as what i was wearing on the day i had the ultrasound that confirmed my miscarriage. if i do Munchkin starts saying over and over " No Mummy Cry, No Mummy Cry" and "Take Jacket Off". When i told her we were going to see Nicki ( my fert Doc) last wed, and that she could play with the train there.  She instantly got very upset and started saying " No Niki, No Mummy Cry". and she plays with her toys differently too. she puts her little people in the car drives them to the " big house" ( which is what munchkin calls the hospital) drops off the mummy doll saying " Mummy sick mummy cry" and then takes the other dolls shopping which is what my hubby does with her while i am having the D&C.
She is waking at night again for no reason other than she wants a cuddle. and she is my constant shadow.
It is so hard to watch your child suffer through something they don't understand.

2 comments:

  1. I know it is incredibly hard to watch her go through this honey. She is just trying to make you feel better in her own way. I'm not an expert but I'm sure she will become outgoing again in her own time. You are doing your best to keep it together for her so don't feel too bad. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sees you are hurting and doing her best to comfort you. I only hope that she can bring you a little comfort during this time. You are doing your best despite the circumstances. You are strong - I hope you know that. (((Big Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete