Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Trying so very hard to pull it together

Today i wanted answers. I rang my doc to ask some questions. She wouldn't talk to me. i had to make an appointment for wed.  I also wanted to go and see my GP for a general surgical follow up and a referral to a counsellor. She is on holidays.
 my fertility doc  was on hols for this whole disaster and now my GP too. Feeling a tad abandoned by the medical profession st the moment. I don't want to have to go see a new GP and spill my whole sad medical history at them. But i need to function this time. its not fair to Munchkin to have a mummy that doesn't want to leave the house and cries all the time. Its not fair to my husband who has pulled me through 2 miscarriages whilst grieving himself. and its not fair to me to have to feel this way again. The days got dark enough last time. if i cant get help i hate to think what this journey has for me this time...
I really need some sleep.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry for your loss all I can offer is a hug and empathy.

    I hope this suggestion helps. My girlfriend had 3 miscarriages right after each other. She did all the genetic tests and her little ones were genetically healthy. They found out through a genetic counselor that she had a blood clotting issue. They started her on blood thinners before her 6th and final IVF and she got pregnant with twins. They are now healthy 4 year olds.

    ReplyDelete