You're so right, this sucks so so so bad, I am so sorry I know you must still be feeling incredibly devastated. Keep writing if you can just to let your thoughts out. Here for you no matter what!
I am so sorry for your loss.-LFCA
My heart is hurting for you. Know you are not alone in this.
Oh I'm so sorry for your loss. No - you didn't sign up for this, and you don't deserve it.
(((((HUGS)))There are no words. We are here with you.Jo
I am so incredibly sorry for your losses. I can feel your heartache... I'm so sorry. (((Hugs)))~LFCA
You're so right, this sucks so so so bad, I am so sorry I know you must still be feeling incredibly devastated. Keep writing if you can just to let your thoughts out. Here for you no matter what!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry for your loss.
ReplyDelete-LFCA
My heart is hurting for you. Know you are not alone in this.
ReplyDeleteOh I'm so sorry for your loss. No - you didn't sign up for this, and you don't deserve it.
ReplyDelete(((((HUGS)))
ReplyDeleteThere are no words. We are here with you.
Jo
I am so incredibly sorry for your losses. I can feel your heartache... I'm so sorry. (((Hugs)))
ReplyDelete~LFCA