Monday, January 25, 2010
Feeling isolated
I was thinking in the wee small hours of the morning how my husband is handling this better than me and seemed to last time as well. I was actually feeling a tad jealous. Until i read a blog this morning that said something like there is an unwritten rule in marriages that says that both people can't fall apart at the same time. Whoever perceives themselves to be the least sad swallows their grief to keep dinner on the table etc. This can leave the other member feeling a tad isolated and confused. How true. My hubby is being strong for me and he was last time too. I love him so much and hope he realises it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Oh wow...I had never thought about that. You are right. So I guess even though you feel isolated, you can feel thankful that he is keeping dinner on the table. That really was a beautiful post.
ReplyDelete