Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 25, 2010

Why me?

There is supposed to be only a five percent chance of miscarriage if you get to see the heart beating. I saw my little baby's heartbeat. but it was one of those 5 percent. they say your chances of 2 miscarriages is 1 in 25. and it was me. my Dr says the chances of 3 miscarriages is 1 in 250 i hope that isn't me. But in reading so many blogs it is so many women. I am in the pits of despair, it is 1am and sleep is impossible. I am constantly thinking about everything I've done in the last 3 months and if it could have hurt my baby.
This was not meant to happen again. It is shaking my faith to the core. My hubby is atheist and the world seems so much easier through his eyes at the moment. I hope i don't loose my faith it used to bring me much comfort.

Mark 11:24 Therefore I say to you whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.

my problem with this is i prayed, I believed, i saw my baby's heartbeat and i was so greatful and then it was taken from me. And now i am so angry and broken.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Friend,

    My heart is breaking for you, with yours. I wish with you that it was different. I wish that life didn't have to suck this much.

    I cry with you and for you. This thing - death - its so unfixable and I HATE that. Hate that I can't help.

    I am praying for you, sweet. I am praying that God, who's love passes all understanding, will make Himself known to you tonight. May you find the peace and comfort that only He can bring. Cling to Him - He is the only sure thing in this world.

    Much love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry. I know...thinking about the statistics is enough to make you ill.

    I know what you mean about thinking it would be easier to be an athiest. It is so hard to think that a loving God would allow this to happen. I don't understand it. I have gone through periods of time over the last 8 months where I question Him. I question why everyone around me has a good life and perfect children and healthy pregnancies. I don't know the answer. I don't think I ever will.

    Mercy Me has a song where they say that they have so many questions to ask God, but when they are finally with Him at the end of their lives, suddenly it isn't so important anymore, and they are blown away by Him. "All the questions that I swore I would ask...words just won't come yet." It is called "Finally Home."

    I will pray that you will feel God's love. That you will feel his warm embrace. I am praying right now.

    ReplyDelete