Today i am doing my best, and praying that it is enough.
I am trying to maintain routine for Munchkin. we ventured to the park down the street this morning. The short walk was good. But as soon as we got to the park (there was mums and kids and laughter. )I felt like a Vampire in the sun my body was screaming at me to go home and find a dark corner to hide in. But we stayed for a little bit so Munchkin could swing on the swings and go down the slide.
I pray that it is enough.






Hi..I found you via Noelle's blog..I am so sorry for your losses..Please know you are in my thoughts.
ReplyDeleteI think that you are doing the best that you can do. That is all that you can ask of yourself. It would hurt me as well to see the kids at the park. There is this lunch place that I love to eat at. Every weekend before the miscarriage I would go there by myself and eat lunch and read a book. After my miscarriage, I started noticing that it was a den for pregnant women. I don't know what it is. I stopped going there.
ReplyDeleteI am praying for you tonight. I think the fact that you got out shows that you are getting better.
Hi, I saw your comment on my blog and came over to find out about you.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry to hear about your recent loss and also the loss of your baby last summer. There are really no words that I can give you that will offer comfort.
I do have a lot of empathy for you, but could never know exactly how you feel. I just have lots of prayers for your and your angels. I will be thinking of you.