Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Words for my Angels in Heaven

There are so many things that i wanted for you
I wanted to dress you in outfits of pink or blue
and give you a name that is special, just for you.
I wanted to sing to you sweetly as you fall asleep
and count the freckles upon your cheeks.
I wanted to watch you grow up big and tall
and kiss it all better when you fall.
I didn't want you to be gone so soon
I already love you up to the moon
I pray that you are safe and felt no pain
and that one day we will meet in a place filled with Sunshine, not rain.

So precious babes, please know this to be true Mummy really, really loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment