Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I am finding things hard today. I thought i had some idea of what i was in for, thought i had been through it before and would recognise the feelings. I am wrong. Last time i cried enough to break the drought. And i thought i knew what the pits of despair were. this time I am crying very little ( in comparison) but i feel worse within myself. I am completely unmotivated, have spent most of the day on the couch watching terrible TV. and i have a hideous hollow feeling inside me. and sleep even with sleeping pills is impossible.
I just don't know what to do.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what to say. I don't ever know what to do when I am feeling like that. I guess you can just sit with it, and allow it to happen. I think that you need to feel this grief as part of the process. I think it is healthy. I just said a prayer for you.

    ReplyDelete