Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 7, 2010

lots has happened since my last post. Christmas, new year and my Angel's due date has passed. I am grateful that we were on holidays visiting family for all of it. or i think i would have retreated to my bed for 2 weeks. Christmas was nice Munchkin could open presents by herself and was very excited by the day. we were in QLD for new year it rained but it at least gave me an excuse to go to bed early i really didn't want to watch fireworks ( bright happy festive things) not my mood at all. My Angel's due date was spent in the car on the way home. i felt completely numb. not even capable of tears. A very small part of me is relived that it has passed i should no longer be pregnant with my Angel and i might have a small chance at processing it now. i am refraining form using the term 'moving on' as i don't like it thing are different and always will be. I pray one day it won't hurt so much.
But I do have some good news i had my repeat ultra sound today and i am pleased to tell you all that there is a 16mm long tiny bub in my belly with a heart beat of 130 beats per minute :) please pray with me that this little bub grows big and strong. I am still fearful as i lost my Angel at11 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord! Yay for tiny babies with galloping heartbeats. What a relief. I pray for the next months and that God will keep your baby safe.

    I am thankful that you made it through those hard days ok. Dates are hard. Big dates matter and while they will never be easy, I hope they become bearable.

    We don't "get over" loss. We learn to live with it.

    ReplyDelete