Friday, March 4, 2011
Feeling worried
Last night and today I feel worried for Cookie, and i have absolutely no reason to be worried, I have had no more bleeding, my belly looks as if I'm not going to be able to keep Cookie hidden for much longer and i am starting to get heartburn when i lie down at night. All of these things should be telling me Cookie is OK. But I am so scared that on Monday i will be hearing the sonographer say the words that no pregnant woman ever wants to hear. I try to tell myself that everything is fine. but part of me doesn't believe it. it feels like when you are trying to soften the blow of a bad thing for a child by telling them its all going to be OK when you know its not or might not be, and what you should be saying is you'll learn to live with it but some things are never OK. I wish i had a window into my belly and could watch Cookie growing in there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Oh sweetie I totally understand but I am sure Cookie is fine!! I am so sad you can't feel movement yet, when did you feel it with DD? Hopefully you'll feel something soon and get the reassurance. Monday isn't far now, hang in there. (((HUGS)))
ReplyDeleteAnxiousmummy, I felt munchkin move at about 18 weeks, sometimes i think i feel bubbles but it could also just be gas. I can't wait for cookie to give me a good kick.
ReplyDelete