Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

18weeks

I had my first midwife appointment today, and i am totally relieved to have gotten this far, they Found Cookie's heartbeat easily and then to reassure me found my abdominal pulse as well, Cookie is defiantly going strong, Because of my history my next visit is with the public obstetrician and then depending on that i either keep seeing the obstetrician or go back to the midwives. I am feeling less in limbo now it was a long wait from fert doc discharging me at 13 weeks till now being picked up by the hospital. I feel like i am being looked after properly again and that is a HUGE relief. only 2 weeks till my 20 week scan :)

3 comments:

  1. This is great, so happy all is well :) Are you finding out if it's pink or blue?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Words cannot express my excitement for you right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic that you've feel as though you're being looked after... that is so reassuring along this difficult path. I'm so happy for you and thinking of you for your 20 week scan. Love always xoxo

    ReplyDelete