Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 13, 2011

16 week US photos


 
Here are cookies 16 week ultrasound photos. See if you can guess pink or blue?

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic... I'm never any good at telling on an ultrasound. Did you find out whether you're having a girl or a boy ? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm waiting to see if its confirmed at the 20 week scan. they arn't reliable this early, So guess away :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue gets my guess! So glad all is well. Xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you!! Im guessing blue!! Remain positive...you will get to hold this baby in your arms!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like pink! just came across your blog--so happy for you. Baby looks healthy and strong.

    ReplyDelete