Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 7, 2011

16 week ultrasound 99% good!

Cookie is Good! Heart rate 135, measuring at between 16 and 16 1/2 weeks for the different measurements. and my cervix is still long. The one thing that is worrying me is that the placenta is low and posterior " not touching but very close" were the words of the sonographer, I have to see my GP on wed for the official ultrasound report.  Why don't i feel more relaxed about this pregnancy, I've just seen Cookies Heartbeat and watched little fingers and toes moving, So why aren't I excited. I'm definitely relieved, but not excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment