Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 11, 2011

Cookie can Kick!

I have been feeling that butterfly in the stomach feeling for a couple of days. but last night while watching TV i felt a strong kick. it startled me so much i jumped and nearly fell off my chair. Cookie hasn't repeated the performance but sometimes i feel a soft little tap. It is lovely to feel this little one move, makes me sad at times that i didn't get to feel it with my angels.
I also find i feel rather anxious if i don't feel Cookie for about 4 hrs. I need for find a way to relax and not to worry unless i know i have something to worry about, but that is easier said than done sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your kind words on my blog - means a great deal to me :) So lovely to feel those little kicks... they are so reassuring :)) Thinking of you and your little one all the way. Understandable to you worry... wouldn't be a mum if you didn't. Looking forward to sharing this amazing mum journey with you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Glad to hear a little someone has been kicking you! If you don't have a doppler at home, maybe you should consider getting one. I got one this time around and it's a huge relief knowing I can check up on my baby anytime I want. Of course, it's also scary sometimes too because I'm so afraid that one day I won't be able to find her heartbeat. Overall it's been good to have. I got mine for $70 (after losing $40 on another one off Ebay - if you go that route, email me and I'll let you know which seller to AVOID!)

    ReplyDelete