Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A proper name

Jellybean has a proper name. And his name is David. This is not one of the original names we had picked. we chose it for its meaning, Beloved. I feel so terrible that i lost little David. Hubby has always wanted a son. And while he says it couldn’t be helped and is ok. I don’t feel like it’s ok. I want to give my husband a son!
I WANT DAVID!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi honey, this is such a beautiful choice of name. What a lovely meaning. I am so sorry you are hurting so badly. Please remember you haven't failed your husband. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete