Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 9, 2010

How i feel today

I feel that as a mother I failed my babies. They lived in my womb I was their lifeline, and yet when my babies were in trouble, when they were dying I couldn’t help them. I didn’t even know. Nobody wants to die alone it is most people’s worst fear. And yet my little babies died all alone, inside my body. I wanted to see them and hold them and tell them it would be ok. I couldn’t even offer my babies the comfort of a mother’s love when they needed me most. I wanted to tell them that i was Sorry, sorry that I couldn’t give them what they needed.

2 comments:

  1. They weren't alone - they were with their mother. If being inside of someone who loves you isn't with someone then I don't know what is. Sometimes you can't stop death from happening, and whether you're sitting next to someone or not, you can't stop it. But as far as being with them - you definitely were.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw your comment on my post on Faces of Loss, Faces of Hope. I am so sorry for your losses. I would like to invite over to a support forum for women with recurrent pregnancy loss: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f256-recurrent-miscarriage-and-pregnancy-loss/ I have been there for two and a half years and have found that it has really helped me.

    ReplyDelete