Last weeks homework was to write down my anger. it helped after not knowing where to start i filled 3 A4 pages of type. this week is negative thoughts but She keeps asking me if it would help to name my Angels and while they don't have proper names all of my 'baby bumps' had a name I just handn't felt able to share them with you before. So before i share them with her next week i thought I'd share them with all of you. here is an exert from this weeks Homework:-
"You have asked me at both our chats whether I have named my Angel babies. And the answer is no I haven’t given them a proper name not one that they should have been christened with. But all of my baby ‘bumps’ had a name even before they grew big enough to be a bump. Munchkin when she was in my belly was ‘Junior’. It was actually a surprise when she came out as she wasn’t what I expected my ‘Juniour’ to be. My first Angel was ‘Sparticus’ Hubby named this bump as he said junior kicked like a Spartan warrior. And we both thought this one would be the same. Sadly I never got to feel a good kick in the diaphragm from my little Sparticus. Hubby didn’t want to name the next bumps so early he wanted to wait till after the 12 week scan. But i secretly still named them. My second little Angel was “Peanut” and the 16th of August is Peanut’s due date. I was 7 1/2 weeks pregnant with Peanut when it was Sparticus’s due date. And it helped to ease the pain of this day as there was life in my body again. I thought I had already taken the statistical bullet and that lightning wouldn’t strike twice. But strike it did.
My latest little Angel is ‘Jellybean’ and while my time with Jellybean was full of anxiety( about the food I ate, and environmental Chemicals and hazards I didn’t garden at all because i was scared of bacteria in the soil harming jellybean. My poor cat George thought he had been disowned i didn’t pat him once). I still had hope that Jellybean would be mine to hold. I was having hormone monitoring and regular ultrasounds I was sure that Nikki ( fert Doc) would find any problem and that we could treat it. But Jellybean became an angel and now i don't know where to find hope."






I'm glad you named your angel babies. It that is a big part of the healing process. I know it helped me as well. Hang in there. I'm continuing to think of you along your journey.
ReplyDelete