It is 6 weeks since David became an angel. And it seems that that mysterious amount of time has passed, My friends no longer want to hear about my loss when they ask how I am and i answer honestly. One friend actually rolled her eyes at me the other day. Babies for her are easy. And i don’t want her to understand the way this feels. I just need a bit of understanding that some days are still really hard for me. It seems it is time to grieve in private and isolation.
I'm so sorry that people just Don't get it. and instead of asking the right questions or just hugging you they act like such fools.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you.
*hugs*
You never have to grieve in private with me. I am not updating my blog at the mo, but I am here for your always. If you are having a down day and need to vent, PLEASE email me.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you...and sorry this is a bit late!!
(((HUGS)))
I'm so very sorry for every single one of your losses. It's not easy, and it's just not fair. (((hugs)))
ReplyDelete