Today is one of those days. A good friend of mine from playgroup has just had her 2nd baby. I am really jelous and feeling a bit down. I really want to be happy for her though. She struggled with infertility for 7 years before her first daughter was born and she was lucky enough to fall naturally with this little bub just born. So i really want to share her joy but i just can't.
and to top it off the bills from this miscarriage management/ fertility doc are starting to roll in. I think i need to do some more shifts at work.






Sending hugs to you. As you have read my blog, I know exactly how you are feeling. Seeing other friends have babies is heartbreaking. You will get through this and you know what, even though it sucks right now you will be stronger from it. I try to tell myself the same thing. Thinking of you and hoping you get through the day as easily as possible.
ReplyDeleteHey! Don't feel bad or like you have to put on a brave face here. I'm sorry you have to have these painful reminders of the miscarriage with all the bills. It's perfectly ok to feel down about this, though. Hang in there. (((HUGS)))
ReplyDelete