Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 25, 2010

The emotional rollercoaster begins

I have had so many blood tests from this doc its insane.
in the past week she has rung to say i'm ovulating. the next day she rings to tell me she thinks i'm pregnant. (I'm not). and the day after she rings to tell me to expect a big period in the next couple of days. she was only right on the last one. It seems she forgot my last miscarriage was so recent and she thought my beta HCG was on the way up instead of on the way down. Hopefully she will figure out what going on soon. as it has been a week of high emotions.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry your doctor seems to have lost her head. What a sucky thing for her to mess up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with Michelle, this is so frustrating sweetie. Hang in there, it is so heartbreaking when there is still some HCG hanging on in your system when you are trying to move on. If you ever need to, drop me a line, anxiousmummy@hotmail.com.
    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey !! Have nominated you for a blog award. Hope you are feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete