Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

I have re made my memorial bracelet. Ironically it broke about 2 weeks before i miscarried again. and i hadn't rushed to remake it as i was looking for a special trinket box for it. now it is back on my wrist instead of tucked away in a little box. In memory of my first angel it has the gold angel wings charm. Garnets for January when it was due, and Pearls for June when i lost it. I added the silver angel wing charm for my second angel. the garnets are also for it as it was lost in Jan. and the green Peritdots are for August when it was to be due. The little flowers on the ceramic beads reminded me of forget me knots.
 A little visabe evidence that my Angels existed, I miss them so much.

4 comments:

  1. Air Force Mummy, that is absolutely beautiful! I love how you've used the birthstones (??) or whatever from the important months. I think it is great that you have this, everyone remembers in their own way and it gives you something to hold onto. I have a charm bracelet and plan to get tattoos one day! I hope you are doing ok. You are often in my thoughts. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your bracelet is beautiful. I love the angel wings. I broke my remembrance bracelet tonight, and will need to revisit the bead store. I am going to see if they have those angel wings.

    I am thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anxiousmummy: yes they are the birthstones for the significant months.
    Noelle: the charms are Rembrandt charms. google it i haven't found a bead store that stocks them i had to order online.

    ReplyDelete
  4. An absolutely beautiful bracelet. Having something tangible to remember our lost babies by is so important. I had a ring made with the stone for when we lost both our babies and then had their names engraved on the inside. Our jewerly is a reminder of our most precious angels and that they will never be forgotten.

    ReplyDelete