Today I am tired.
I am tired of feeling so sad. I'm tired of not having enough motivation to get through the day. I'm tired of not being the mum I should be to my little girl. I'm tired of not sleeping properly. I'm tired of my reoccuring nightmare. I'm tired of the effect this is having on my marriage and how much effort it is to stay connected to my wonderful Hubby. And the thought of trying again makes me tired.
I am just plain tired and need a break, but the world keeps on turning and life keeps on going.






I understand exactly what you mean. I have been right there and like you know, there's just no easy fix to this one. Have you ever tried therapy in the past? Just a suggestion-you can go to your GP who will put you on a program and it goes through Medicare, so it's free. Anyway remember that this is the worst part because your grief is still so fresh and you WILL get through this. (((HUGS)))
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry that you are so exhausted. It is very normal to feel this way, as well as understandable. If you are able to get out of bed every day, then you are doing well. It has only been three weeks. It will slowly get better. You are doing it and you are making it through this day by day. I am praying for you right now.
ReplyDeleteThat is the worst part, that the world doesn't stop so that you can catch your breath. I am praying for you.
ReplyDelete