Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

a tad anxious

Hubby and i went to see the miscarrage management/ fertility/gynacoligist doctor yesterday. She couldn't give us any reasons for the miscarriage. and has ordred lots of blood tests for me. and vitamin suppliments for hubby. she rang today to tell me she thinks i'm about to or have just ovulated. and to go for it if we want.
Am i ready yet? I know i want a large family and that getting pregnant again wont replace my Angels. It could also take a while. it took six months after my first miscarriage. I am just so scared of another miscarriage. But i don't want fear to rule my life and stop me from having what i have always wanted ( a large family and a happy home). I just wish she could tell me why and that it won't happen again. So we are back to that old question that i was asking myself after my first miscarriage "Where to from here?"

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry your in such a confused state. I wish I had a crystal ball for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where to from here indeed. I hear you! I really do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey AirForceMummy,
    You never know, the blood tests may show something helpful. I'm right in my understanding that the results aren't back yet, right? Anyway I can relate to what you are saying so much, for me that was why we waited until DD was 18 mos old to even start trying again, because of all those same fears. As you know, an ectopic followed and we haven't conceived on our own since then. If you aren't sure if you're ready, maybe wait another month. You're right that a new pregnancy won't replace your angels, but you absolutely deserve to get what you want in life. So I guess what I'm saying is it's Ok to feel anxious and that may hang around for a bit, but when you are ready, don't let it hold you back from going for it. Hope you are feeling Ok no matter what you choose. I'm always here for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AFM, have I visited before and left a comment already? I thought I had on this post...?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Anxious mummy, Sorry i havent been on for a few days.
    thanks to everyone for your comments.

    ReplyDelete