Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 22, 2010

Aunt Flo arrived yesterday. punctual as ever. I am a little disapointed. But i am proud that i resisted the urge to pee on a stick early as seeing 2 lines and then having AF visit would be just as devastating as loosing my angels. At least its only 14 days till we get another shot at it. To all my followers thanks for your wonderfull support on this journey. you definatly help me get through a bad day.

2 comments:

  1. Good for staying positive and looking to the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep going. Hope AF does not torture you too much this cycle and you start to feel better after the first few days. Thinking of you!!
    You are in with a chance this cycle, crossing fingers for you :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete