Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 1, 2010

I am trying not to focus soely on TTC.  Even though it is at the back of my mind constantly. Munchkin is turning 2 soon and i'm trying to make her party and birthday preparations my focus. I'm due to ovulate over Easter which is annoying as i can't get bloods done  to tell exactly when i'm ovulating. things will have to be left to chance this cycle.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really good idea to distract yourself. I hope DD enjoys her party and has a great time. With the ovulation thing-can you track your CM or use OPK's?
    Just suggestions!
    take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its definitely tough to not focus solely on TTC. I know that is all I think about. I've tried to take the advise I've heard from others to not stress and just relax. It will happen when its meant to happen even though we hate hearing that sometimes. Wish you strength! Enjoy celebrating your little one's birthday!

    ReplyDelete