Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I had a visit with the miscarriage/fertility doc yesterday and it seems i have been officially pushed into the realm of secondary infertility. turns out my luteal phase is short and i have low progesterone both of these have probaby contributed to my 2 miscarriages. So now i have Pregnyl injections to try and fix it up. fingers crossed it works.

3 comments:

  1. This is good news!! I understand how hard it is to be diagnosed as 'official' but if this works it will all be worth it. I am so happy you are making some progress. Hang in there!!
    Thanks for your comments on my blog they mean the world to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crossing my fingers the injections work for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As tough as it is, I'm glad they found something that may help you. Wishing for the very best for you.

    ReplyDelete