I've been having nightmares since my second miscarriage. and i really wish they would go away.
In one of these dreams i hurt myself. i don't understand why i keep having this dream as when i'm awake i don't want to do this. I always wake up before the end of the dream so i don't know how it ends. In one dream i'm pretty sure i would die. but as i wake up i'm not sure.
I really hate these dreams they wake me at night and make me feel really tired. I want to start functioning normally again. my whole focus of just getting through the day isn't working. the light at the end of the tunnell isn't bright enough to motivate me at the moment. There has to be a way to make this rain cloud over my head go away. I want to see the sun and enjoy its warmth.






I had a bad dream last night too - and to a few others of the blogs I follow. Try and take one day at a time. I know its difficult but for me if I look at a whole week I get so overwhelmed. One day is enough. There is a light at the end of our tunnels but sometimes the journey to get there is tough. You will be stronger because of it. Hugs to you today and hoping today is a better day.
ReplyDeleteHey babe,
ReplyDeletefirstly don't worry, this is totally normal. It is your mind's reaction to all the trauma and stress you have been through. If you think it would help see your GP and they may be able to prescribe some mild sleeping tablets. I believe some antidepressants also help you sleep, they could talk to you about that as well. If not that, try a naturopath and see if there is something you can take to give you a boost & regulate your moods until your feel yourself again. Anyway hope you don't mind the assvice, I just care about you and want you to feel better.
Take care and drop me a line if you feel the need.