Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 18, 2010

2 week wait

I think i have convinced myself i have pregnancy symptoms. My nose is stuffy ( more due to my cold than my hormones) I think my areola are darker ( but mabey not) and i'm mildly neauseus. ( i think its all in my head though).
Aunt flo is due on sunday. and to make this a little more fun i have a game for us to play... Can everyone please toss a coin for me. Heads she arrives on Sunday and Tales she goes on a 9 month holiday. I'm going first..... Bugger Heads. what did you get? we will decide based on percentage if we get more tales than heads she goes on a holiday.
Thanks for playing.

1 comment:

  1. I just flipped and got tails. What do you know, that old b**** will have to stay away!
    Looking forward to hearing good news and if there is none, I will be here for you always.
    Hoping that you haven't had any more nightmares in awhile.
    Take care

    ReplyDelete