Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My Angel,
It is two weeks since i found out you were not going to be mine to hold.
My whole body still aches for you immensly. I don't understand what made you have to go.
But i pray that you are in a better place, and i'm grateful that you won't have to experience the pain that this earth can bring us. Please remember your mummy, my angel. because i will never forget you.

2 comments:

  1. I feel such a kinship with you. I have also just experienced my 2nd mc in 3 months. (I have a 3 yr old). It is the most awful experience. I am sorry that you are going through this.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you're hurting sweetie. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete