Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It feels as if the whole world is pregnant except me. Women friends around me have either just welcomed a new arrival, are about to drop, or are announcing they are pregnant. So i smile and say congratulations. But i wonder how may of those announcing that they are pregnant are aware of the cold hard truth that I am aware of and that my miscarriage blogging followers are also aware of. Just because you get pregnant doesn't mean you get to keep your baby. But, by the twinkle in their eyes I think these women are blissfully unaware of the truth and i truly hope they stay that way. I am just so insanly jelous of them. I have wanted to give my munchkin a brother or a sister for almost a year now.  And to have come so close twice. Only to have the hand of God reach into my womb and rip the life from within me is devastating.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry. Seeing all the pregnant women must make your heart hurt, and that really sucks.

    ReplyDelete