Welcome to all those here from IcomLeaveWE, I am currently a stay at home mum to two little girls, Munchkin and Cookie. I suffered 3 miscarriages between them, and i still miss my angel babies terribly.
Here is a link to my treatment summary for Recurrent Pregnanct Loss that brought Cookie here.
If you are still looking for answers I truly hope you find them and soon. Right now I am enjoying the newborn days and having my Husband on Home soil ( he is in the airforce). it is nice to feel like a normal family for a bit no TTC stress and no defence stress. I look forward to reading your blogs as well. baby dust to all xxoo






Glad to know that Cookie came to you safe and healthy.
ReplyDeleteVery sorry about the losses.
Enjoy the superb family time. TC!
ICLW #39
I agree! Even though we are technically TTC again it is so much easier being a happy family. Enjoy your time as a SAHM!
ReplyDeleteHappy ICLW! #20
Glad to hear that you're enjoying the newborn days :) Congratulations :)) Love to you all xoxo
ReplyDelete