Friday, February 18, 2011
Cookie is still going ok
I had a lot of pain last night so today i went to the ed for a scan ( i told them i had some spotting as well so they would do a scan) and they did a quick check of cookie he/she was wriggling and we could see the heartbeat. I am relieved i had been worrying that my belly wasn't big enough for 14 weeks. but Cookie is tucked in there. The anxiety that goes with pregnancy after loss isn't pleasant and trying to get scans to reassure yourself is really hard i feel a bit bad for fibbing to the ed staff. But at least i know that Cookie is OK.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






I understand you feeling bad but you needed the reassurance! Glad cookie is ok :)
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear everything is ok.
ReplyDelete