Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bleeding

I have more bleeding again today. This is doing my head in I had the Nuchal yesterday and Cookie was fine so why do I Have bleeding Today. I don't know what to do and paying for all these ultrasounds at $170 a go is sending me broke. I am meant to be seeing my counsellor at 11 and it took me ages to get the appointment. so i really don't want to sit in emergency for the next 4 hrs. I am waiting on a medical centre to get back to me on whether they have a doppler and can check Cookies heart rate.

2 comments:

  1. How did you go? Is cookie ok and how was the counsellor ? Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending prayers your way and continuing to think of you.

    ReplyDelete