Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

my dream

This is my dream ( i thought is was time i posted something positive) this picture is the christening cake that i have been wanting to make ( or attempt to make) for soooo long. its a Maisie Parrish design. I would just be putting in the little girl to represent Munchkin, and the baby for Cookie. The toys down the bottom will represent my angels. for my other cake decorating attempts/creations see here and here . Fingers crossed everyone that i get to make this cake for Cookie.

2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, so hoping this dream comes true for you. Lovely cake! Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Continue to remain positive that you will make that cake for Cookie. Positive thoughts can get you far.

    ReplyDelete