Hi all, not much is happening here. I am still missing all my little angels like mad but the feelings themselves haven't changed from my first and second miscarriage so i haven't been blogging as much this time. I'm feeling like I'm on a horrid merry go round and am struggling to find the way off. I am getting through the weekly routine, days pass, and the world turns but i feel like my world doesn't. I'll update again when i have something new, or need to vent.
Hang in there! I continue to keep you in my thoughts and always wonder how you are doing. (((Big Hugs)))
ReplyDeleteGrief is so sucky like this. It's always two steps forward and three back. Don't be scared of repeating yourself if you need to vent. But I understand that it can be difficult to blog when you're feeling like this. Email me if you need!!! (((HUGS)))
ReplyDelete