Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 30, 2010

Jellybean

The results from jellybeans genetic test are in. Jellybean was a little boy and genetically normal.
This news makes me so sad. mainly because i couldn't give my normal little boy what he needed most, a chance at life.

3 comments:

  1. Oh darling don't tell yourself that. You are not a failure because this happened. Please discuss these feelings with your counselor.
    I used to think the same things but over time I have realised it wasn't helping anyone.
    So sorry you are feeling sad. Email me if you need.
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending big hugs your way. I know how you are feeling right now. We had our second loss (Grace) tested and her chromosomes were normal too. I wondered why I couldn't carry my healthy girl to term. Unfortunately we will never know. I'm here for you. Know that Jellybean loves you and is smiling down on you from heaven.

    ReplyDelete