Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

the real deal???????

my betas were 518 yesterday which in in range for 4-5 weeks (4wks 2 days) and my progesterone was 89 which is good. So i guess this could be the real deal. next betas/progesterone are on monday. I am really hoping that we can cellar the bottle of Green ginger wine for 8 months.
I am so happy to have another shot at another baby, I am so terrified of what i now have to loose and whether i can cope with another miscarriage. and being pregnant again makes me miss my angels like mad. My second angel should not have been and this pregnancy shouldn't be either because i should have a 4 month old. but reality sucks sometimes, and unfortunatly we have no choice but to live with reality.
Prayers please everyone.

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you and praying that you get some more good numbers on Monday!! Stay positive!

    ReplyDelete