Beta's this morning were 8000 and progesterone was 83 which my doctor says is good. but i am worried that it is lower than the 89 of last week. being pregnant afer miscarriages is such a worrying experience. all the excited expectation is gone and if i dare to daydream of what could be in 9 months time. i scold myself with things like "don't think that yet it could all come crashing down". I really hope i get to hear this baby cry.
Praying for you! I know exactly what you are feeling. I'm 8 weeks and wondering if I will actually be bringing this baby home. Its not fair the road we have been given. Thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteI know how hard it is to endure the beginning of a pregnancy after you've had a loss. Waiting to find out of my second pregnancy was an ectopic was horrible, and then waiting after that to get to every milestone was just as bad. I'm at 37 weeks and still worry that my baby will be born still. I think that it's totally normal to deal with pregnancy after loss in whatever way you do. I'll be keeping you in my heart and in my thoughts.
ReplyDelete