Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Progress Update

Sorry for the delay in this post i haven't had a spare moment to update untill now.
Aunt flow paid a belated visit. she took a detour it turns out i had a chemical pregnancy. I'm unsure as to whether it was caused by the Pregnyl injections or not. i had positive betas but they only got to 30 instead of 200 and then started to go down. I had to take progesterone pessaries just in case it was the real deal but AF arrived anyway. So i'm feeling pretty diaspointed and a tad cross that it has delayed this cycle. i'm just trying to put it behind me and get back on the horse.  it feels like i was just being teased with the idea of being pregnant, to have it fizzle in my face.

3 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie, I am so sorry, what a horrible experience. I'm hoping this means the Pregnyl helped though and you'll get your magic cycle soon!! Thinking of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and keep your chin up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry. Chemical pregnancies were hard for me, because I felt like I wasn't really "allowed" to grieve for a pregnancy that really "wasn't." But they still hurt so much. And I count them as losses, because they are.

    Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete