Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Munchkin is 2

My beautiful little girl is 2 we have been surrounded by family and friends and she had a great party with a treasure hunt. I have been reflecting on how i had just found out i was pregnant with my first angel on her first birthday party day. and i'm not pregnant now. for me it was a day of mixed emotion. But munchkin loved every second of the festivities so all the effort of putting on her party whilst feeling a tad blue was worth it. I made her a Jemima puddle duck birthday cake.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that cake is totally amazing. Congratulations on DD's birthday, you are doing an awesome job. Wish I had your mad baking skills. Try not to think about last year-I know how much it hurts. I was two weeks out from my ectopic on DD's birthday last year, it sucked. We will get through this.

    ReplyDelete