Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 5, 2010

I'm really missing my Angels lots today.
and i'm praying for the energy to continue this journey.

3 comments:

  1. I'm praying for you to get through the day. I'm missing my angels a lot today too so I know exactly how you feel. Big hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there. You do have the strength to make it through but sometimes it's hard to see that when you are hurting so bad. Don't expect too much of yourself just yet. Take all the time you need to heal and then jump back in the game when you are ready.
    ((((HUGS))))

    ReplyDelete