Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Words for my Angel



Forever in a mother's heart


Remember me Mummy,
although I have no birthday.
Remember me,
although I have never cried.
Remember me,
although your arms will never hold me.
Remember me,
although your eyes will never see me.
Remember me,
although on this earth I leave no footprint.
Remember me Mummy,
because no one else will.

My darling Angel,
You have left me too soon,
And though my body can no longer hold you,
I will hold you forever in my heart.

Mummy xxo



Grief


The other night as i was sleeping.
I had a dream that i was holding you in my arms.
When I awoke you were no longer there,
so i cried and cried and cried.

1 comment:

  1. Oh honey, I can't even begin to imagine what it must be like to miss somebody you never got to meet. I pray that through all this pain only good things will come.

    ReplyDelete