Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Then tragedgy struck

Munchkin and i arrived at Mum's and were enjoying the attention. Mum was spoiling Munchkin and fussing and clucking over me.
that night, once munchkin was in toddler dream land. Ahappy place from all the little dreamy sighs coming from the baby monitor. Mum and i were enjoying a cup of tea. I decided to turn in early. And whilst getting ready for bed to my shock and horror discovered blood like i was having my period.
Mum took me to the hospital, who said they couldn't do anything at this hour and sent me home to rest with an ultrasound appointment for the morning. I didn't sleep at all. and the next morning at the ultrasound was given Shocking news. The baby had died.
Not only that but it would have happened at around 8 weeks as all that was left was the placenta and 2 yolk sacks. It was potentially twins, but they don't know for sure as my body had started to reabsorb the babies or I had accidentally flushed them down the toilet. A thought that still causes me much grief. the doctors said that because i was only 11 weeks along it could all happen naturally and it would be like having my period for 2 or 3 weeks. so back to mums i went with an empty body and a broken heart.
Thursday evening, the previous events happened on the Tuesday. I went to have a bath to try and relax. I pressed play on the CD player and closed my eyes still unable to process that i was no longer pregnant.
Maybe 10 mins later i started to feel giddy and nauseated. i opened my eyes and the bathwater was a dark red, I was bleeding and a lot. My toes were almost invisible in the bloody water. I called for mum and off to the Hospital we rushed. I had surgery to stop the bleeding that night, and spent the next day in a surgical post op high dependency ward with 6 other beds and sick people all around me. All i wanted was the privacy to have a good cry and my husbands arms around me.
My baby is an angel and i will always miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment