Mummies Babies I love you all

pregnancy#6

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Mummy's Babies, I love you all xxoo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Time to extend

When Munchkin was 11 months old my Husband and I decided it was time to extend our little family. So we started to try for another Baby. I really enjoy the spontaneity of wanting to get pregnant there are no thoughts of what if the condom breaks? or Did i remember to take the pill on time today? You throw all caution to the wind and keep your fingers crossed.
It felt like Hubby had winked at me from across the room and i was pregnant again. We had been busy. We had Celebrated Munchkin's first birthday. my period was due the weekend of her party but having a house full of family and friends i hadn't noticed that it was late. The following weekend was mother's day. I peed on a stick on mothers day and sure enough I was pregnant.
What a perfect mothers day, a expectant arrival, brekky in bed and a picnic at the Nature reserve.
The nest 8 weeks were smooth sailing, I had no morning sickness, just like with Munchkin. and i was feeling well. I was having strange vivid dreams but i put that down to pregnancy hormones. I kept having dreams it was twins. this didn't bother me though it would be an adventure, the only dream i had that bothered me was when i was 9 weeks pregnant and i dreamt my baby was an angel.
We were busy again Hubby had uni exams and to give him a good chance at passing Munchkin and i went to visit my mum in the country. I was feeling tired and thought a week of being looked after would be great. no housework :)

No comments:

Post a Comment