Hello to all who are here from ICLW, My days are currently filled with taking care of our almost 3yr old girl , Munchkin, doing a little casual nursing work where i can. and progressing through this pregnancy after RPL, and while I have been dealing with a lot of anxiety, my lovely little Cookie seems to be on track to arrive in August.
We are going to the Country to visit my Mum for Easter so I will be having a shor blogging break but i will catch up on my commenting when we return.
I hope you all have a lovely Easter.
take care






Happy Easter to you too xoxo
ReplyDeleteHappy ICLW! Your blog stood out to me on the list, because mine will (hopefully) be a lot of dealing with pregnancy-after-loss anxiety... I miscarried in February and will be TTC again next month... I'm kindof not-so-secretly terrified, actually. I do have a wonderful DH and 19-month-old DS to help me be ahppy, though :-)
ReplyDeleteStopping by from ICLW...
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to say how happy I am for you that this pregnancy is progressing so well. I'm also pg after RPL and know just how awful and terrifying it can be.
Happy Easter Season. I have awarded you a versatile blogger award--if you are interested just stop on by my blog at my latest post to see what it is about.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on an August baby and Happy ICLW. Hope your Easter with your Mum is wonderful.
ReplyDeleteAP
http://mydustyuterus.blogspot.com
Congrats on your pregnancy! I hope you had a great Easter with your mom :)
ReplyDeleteICLW #24
Happy ICLW! Congrats on the pregnancy, and I hope you were able to have a nice, relaxing Easter weekend!
ReplyDelete